- luna lovegood has dirty blonde hair (book 5, chapter 10)
- lily potter has dark red hair (book 1, chapter 12)
- neville longbottom has blond hair (JKR interview)
- hermione granger has bushy hair (book 1, chapter 6)
- james potter is tall (book 1, chapter 12)
- at seventeen, harry potter is the same height as his father so he is also tall (book 7, chapter 34)
- peter pettigrew is fat (book 3, chapter 10)
- severus snape has yellow-ish teeth (book 3, chapter 14)
- ginny weasley is fucking awesome (books 1-7)
How it should have ended! Actually this was the first thing that I thought when I saw Sherlock into the dance floor! and I couldn’t resist to post it, specially when many of us are suffering for him!
BLESS YOU FOR MAKING THIS.
BLESSINGS UPON YOUR HOUSE
Guys. This is it. This is the new Mishapocalypse photo.
I NEED HELP
sorry to break it to you all but being a fan of someone is not a competition, in competitions there are losers and winners, but in a fandom there are only losers and it’s all of us
Dude, Peter Capaldi totally refused to flirt with Clara in the new series.
Damn, I’m so ready for this.
Did Humans Evolve in the Oceans at Some Point?
We human beings have some strange characteristics which set us aside from the other primates:
- We no longer have fur although we still have as many hairs as a chimpanzee.
- Our hair is fine and lays in a streamlined pattern in the water.
- We have a layer of fat under our skin like a seal whereas no other primate has this adaptation.
- We have webbed feet and hands.
- Infant human beings will instinctively hold their breath under water.
- Human beings cry salt tears unlike any other primate. Salt is a rare and precious thing in the wild and salt tears would be wasteful.
- We sweat to cool our bodies. This uses a lot of water. If we evolved on the parched savannas of Africa why evolve such wasteful manner of cooling ourselves?
- The human larynx has descended into the throat like a sea lion and other aquatic mammals. This allows deep breaths and a longer period of breath holding.
huh…………. so ur telling me i could be a fucking mermaid right now but evolution ruined my dreams
Avengers 2: Iron Man 4
|—||one of many reasons why Ron Weasley is the best friend anyone could possibly imagine (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, chapter 3)|